Redshift v2.0.79 (x64)
Author: kakalot on 10-05-2017, 22:59, Views: 155
Redshift v2.0.79 (x64) | 261 Mb
Redshift Rendering Technologies has announced the release of Redshift 2, their GPU based biased renderer designed to run exclusively on NVIDIA GPUs. This update introduces integration with 3DS Max in addition to existing support for Maya and Softimage. Support for Houdini and Cinema 4D is also expected later this year.
Redshift is the world's fastest renderer built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering.
By leveraging the incredible computing performance and efficiency of the GPU, Redshift dramatically speeds up rendering, resulting in faster iteration and lower costs. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry-standard CG applications.
• Biased GPU renderer
Experience lightning fast rendering and reduced noise thanks to approximation and interpolation.
• Unparalleled speed
Tap into the power of GPU-accelerated rendering and bring your ideas to life with quick iterations.
• Supports multiple GPUs
Make use of all compatible GPUs in your machine - even if you mix and match models and generation.
• Out of core rendering
Utilize your system's RAM when your VRAM is maxed out.
• Node-based shading
Achieve photorealistic or highly stylized renders via a powerful and flexible shader system.
• Proxies & instances
Render billions of polygons without crashes or memory errors.
• Camera modes
Access a full suite of camera modes, from perspective to stereo spherical for VR.
• AOV support
Enjoy Arbitrary Output Variables support for standard and advanced outputs, suitable for deep compositing.
• Unlimited updates
Stay updated with latest builds via active maintenance, ensuring peak performance and compatibility.
New features include:
- Volumetrics (OpenVDB) - Render clouds, smoke, fire and other volumetric effects with production-quality results (initial support for OpenVDB volume containers)
- Nested dielectrics - Accurately simulate the intersection of transparent materials with realistic results and no visual artifacts
- New BRDFS and linear glossiness response - Model a wider variety of metallic and reflective surfaces via the latest and greatest in surface shading technologies (GGX and Beckmann/CookTorrance BRDFs)
- New SSS models and single scattering - Attain more realistic results with support for improved subsurface scattering models and single-scattering
- Redshift Material - Utilise a more intuitive, PBR-based main material, featuring effects such as dispersion/chromatic aberration
- Multiple dome lights - Combine multiple dome lights to create more compelling lighting
- alSurface support - Access full support for the Arnold shader without having to port settings
- Baking - Save considerable amounts of rendering time with baking for lighting and AOVs
Supported Operation Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
All Link Download :